Footy Market respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Footy Market will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions to the offending content. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us at email@example.com. Details on our Copyright Policy can be found in our Terms of Service.
Footy Market name and logos
The Footy Market name and logos are trademarked and may only be used with prior written permission.
Listing and Photo Permissions
Make sure that you have the rights to sell any items you list on Footy Market. Don't list anything that does not belong to you or that may violate any state or federal laws. Do not upload any images that you didn't take, that are of other people without their permission, or that you do not have the rights to use.
Safety and Privacy
Do not post anything on Footy Market that creates a privacy or security risk for anyone. This includes screenshots of private communications or personal information. Do not attempt to collect or give out personal information.
1. Ownership of the database, you are hereby informed that all the personal data you provide us through the Website or the Application will be processed in a database owned by Footy Market. The service is provided by Footy Market corporation.
2. Website, Application and Services covered by this Policy
2.1. We currently operate the website www.footymarket.com (the "Website"). From time to time, we may add new Services that may not be listed above, but they will provide a link to this Policy and will be governed by its terms.
3. What personal information we collect from you
3.1. We do not collect any personal information from you unless you provide it to us in one of the ways discussed in this Policy. You may provide us this information directly through our Services. If you decide to provide us your personal information (e.g., name, email address, mailing address, photos) we will collect only the personal information that is needed to fulfill your requests and our legitimate business objectives. If you refuse to divulge your personal information when requested, you may not be able to access certain areas as part of the Services (such as the ability to buy and sell products).
3.2. You consent Footy Market, through the Application, to get your geolocation data through your mobile device in order to record and publish information on your position and to show you products offered by users close to you. In addition you hereby consent that Footy Market collect your telephone number, and the IMEI and serial number of your device in order to obtain proof of your identity. You also consent to all potential uses of ad, including the uploaded photo or image as well as any other data (including name and location), by Footy Market for advertising purposes, including social media, Facebook ads, newsletters and ads for any media, free of charge. The registration and publication of this information may be revoked by the user at any time through your privacy settings but it may affect the possibility of being a USER of the website and the services offered by Footy Market.
4. Memberships and Registration
4.1. To use the website you need to register, either by providing us your e-mail address.
4.2. We will require you to provide us information such as a profile picture, name and surname and email address for purposes of making available that information on the Application and on the Internet. You may visit some areas of the Services as a guest and remain anonymous, but you may not be able to access all the content and features of those areas without registering.
4.3 You warrant that the information provided to us is accurate and current and that corresponds to your identity and you have the right to post it. All the requested data in the forms on the Application that do not appear as optional are mandatory for the purpose of managing effectively the relationship with Footy Market.
5. Public information
5.1. You expressly agree that all your personal data, images, checks-ins or registration in places and any other data or information contained in your account associated with the implementation of Footy Market may be published and made available to the rest of users.
5.2. Please note that your user name and your public photo will be available to the Internet's general public while you participate in some Services, such as publishing products, so you should exercise discretion when using the Services. Personal information disclosed by you may be collected by other users of such Services and may result in unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for protecting such information that you may disclose to third parties through our Services (e.g. sending your telephone number to another user through the Services). To the extent that you use a profile that may be available to others on our Services, you are solely responsible for its content and accuracy at all times.6. Email Newsletters
7. What non-personal information we collect from you
7.1. In many cases, Footy Market will automatically collect certain non-personal information about your use of its Services. Footy Market might collect, among other things, information concerning the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider and your "click path" through the Sites or the Application.
8. Information on cookies and related technology
9. How you may access, delete or change the information you have provided to us
9.1. You can exercise your rights to access, rectify, erase and object the processing of your personal data at any time by sending a writing request to Footy Market's above mentioned address or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.2. In order to properly attend your request, please attach all your personal data (name, surname, postal address, telephone, e-mail address and any other contact detail that we can use to verify your identity and contact you) and a copy of your ID card or a photo-ID. All our communications with you will be delivered with the highest available reserve and confidentiality levels.
10. Our commitment to secure the personal information we have collected. Despite we undertake to take on the state-of-the-art security measures that we consider necessary to warrant the security and privacy or your personal data, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. Consequently, Footy Market cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of the Application and Services is at your own risk. Footy Market urges you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by memorizing your password or keeping it in a safe place.
12. Notice of changes to the Policy. Footy Market reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time by notifying registered users via e-mail or the Application of the existence of a new Policy and/or posting the new Policy on the Services. All changes to the Policy will be effective when posted, and your continued use of any Footy Market Services after the posting will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.